A picture of me (that I actually liked) taken by a bsquared photography student (Jeannine of the awesome Jeannine’s Boutique) outside of the house during a lesson on a freeeeeeezing cold morning (hence the red nose).
Some Beth trivia for today. You are more than welcome to skip this if you aren’t terribly interested.
1. I wear my coat inside the house all day, pretty much every day from about November until April. People who come to the door ask me if I just got in or if I’m going out and I’m always perplexed as to why the are asking.
2. I only watch movies I’ve already seen at least once while I edit. (so I don’t get too distracted but so I have some background entertainment).
3. Is constantly amazed (and not in a good way) why no boy is capable of picking up after themselves in this house. And feels like I might lose my shit if I pick up the same things one more time. Like you might read about me in the paper.
4. Wants to go travel to Versailles, Florence, all of Japan, Ireland and England and take tons of pictures there. But isn’t confident any of those trips are ever going to happen. But if they do, someone’s going to have to drug my ass for the flights.
5. Wants to rebrand my business and completely redecorate my house almost weekly.
6. Drives as fast I can for as long as I can cause there’s always traffic somewhere. (made it home from Cooperstown NY in 3hrs and 31min and I don’t think anyone passed me the whole way home).
7. Cannot stand flakey people. Do what you say you’re going to do.
8. Can’t work at a messy desk.
9. Doesn’t feel 43, and is often shocked when looking in a mirror and seeing all of those wrinkles and age. I think I’m still in my 20s.
10. Hates mornings no matter what time I go to bed (early or late) but can stay up all night easy. (and I often do- at least until 2 or 3am)
11. Can’t stand coffee, soda or beer, but can’t make it thru the day without some chocolate. And could eat sushi every single day.
12. Curses like a truck driver.
12. I am completely and utterly obsessed with The Walking Dead. And can’t wait to see what happens but don’t want the season to end in 2 weeks. What the hell am I going to do until October?? (I’m a Rick and Daryl fan, by the way and am doing anything I can think of to get on set for next season to be a photographer. Or an extra. Or a bystander/stalker/gawker). Anyone want to help me out with this?